Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ooops! Here's what was missing on my Chic & Green guest post

Being new to blogging, I made a few mistakes when sending Karley my guest post for Chic & Green. Uggggh!!!! You missed out on seeing some of the pretty pictures. I can fix that! Please forgive my rookie mistakes :)


****************************************************************************

I consider myself a handmade addict in general but a handmade soap addict in particular. I think John from Nature's Edge Farm  would have to agree! He recently referred to me as a "connoisseur of scents". I think that's his polite way of saying I'm a "soap hoarder"! Eh, what the heck, it's true. I have a quite a substantial stash of soap!



Beehive Yourself is palm oil free. It contains locally sourced honey and is pleasantly
scented with lemongrass essential oil, $4 from Nature's Edge Farm




 Also from Nature's Edge Farm,watermelon herb granita 
foaming sugar scrub sounds perfect for late summer, $11 for 12 oz. jar





When I want to give a special baby shower gift, Michigan-based Peanut Tree Designs   is the shop I consitently turn to for baby blankets that both beautiful and functional.

 

Poppies chenille and flannel baby blanket  reminds me of a midsummer's day, 36x36, $32





Another Michigan shop, ellembee, sells sumptious screenprinted tees in a variety of chic patterns. 

I'm the proud owner of this Vintage Damask tee, $32

I'd **like** be the owner of a Burnout Blues tee, $34




Sorry once again for the flubs! 

Have a wonderful day,
 Deanna




5 comments:

Capricorn Soap Company said...

I just love her tees. Thanks for sharing!

Deanna said...

Christina,
THANK YOU! Your comments on C&G will post when Karley comes home from vacation!

I LOVE those tees too! I look forward to collecting a few more!

Have a lovely day,
Deanna

Eralel83 said...

Look forward to reading your blog! Looks like fun!

Deanna said...

Hello there ERay,
Welcome! Sorry about my snafu on Chic&Green today! Thank you for coming over to my little ol' blog anyway!

I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit low so I'm going to remedy that with a post dedicated to all things cheery and bright....
Stay tuned,
Deanna

The Christensens said...

I've been the recipient of one of your thoughtful gifts, a Peanut Tree blanket, and I must say it is my absolute FAV!!! And, I've got to get my hands on one of those tees! Thanks!